Sometimes it’s best to just work through the tears. That’s what I do.
—Anna Conroy, 3x01, Divided Kingdom
Why waste everyone’s time on an idea that I know is worthless?
(on collaboration lol)
Slings and Arrows “Madness in Great Ones” - Corporate Shakespeare
- BBC Reviewer: Geoffrey, your productions are known for their bare-bones style of staging, coupled with an almost unbearable emotional intensity.
- Geoffrey Tennant: Oh GOD, are they?
- Darren: Geoffrey! I've chosen to meet you in a large room to allow for maneuvering, in case you have another one of your episodes.
- Geoffrey: Well, you have nothing to worry about, Darren; although I do regret not killing you before, I am inclined not to kill you now, circumstances being what they are.
- Darren: I accept your apology.
Stop speaking! Don’t speak anymore! I don’t want to hear anything come out of that mouth unless it is a line from the play spoken flatly and without emotion!
—Darren Nichols, 2x05, Steeped in Blood
If you want to communicate something to the proletariat, cover it in sequins and make it sing!
—Darren Nichols, 3x01, Divided Kingdom